As a freelance marketing guy, I’ve been trying to keep myself pretty busy with projects and the reasons why I made the freelance jump over a year ago. To my friends, colleagues, and customers, here’s what has been keeping me busy the past few weeks:
- Creating a newsletter for a Grant Writing Firm focusing on non-profits AND putting together an event marketing plan for another one with a total of 1,000 people (OKAY this was two things. My bad).
- Copy writing on a series of direct mail pieces to exhibitors at a 35,000 attendee conference in Vegas.
- This book about being overwhelmed. Get it?
- Helping a 10-year old consulting firm build marketing from the ground up with fact sheets, publishing a new case study, and other marketing material.
- Registered for a class relating to this. I get to read another book about being “contagious” – and yes, there will be a test. Anyone else freaked out about the title of the book?
- Officially launched my agency LinkedIn page.
- Interviewing, freaking out, and losing sleep over which school my daughter should attend in her first year in kindergarten.
- (Couldn’t resist) Accepting new clients for my freelance marketing. If you need help, or are just curious (you know you are), check out my website.